Gerald Pepin commits himself to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting this website.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the identity of my data controller shall be available upon enquiry by email.
INFORMATION I MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on my site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use my site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by me on the site. I might also request further information if you should report a problem with my site.
- I may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact me.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to my site.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through my site and of the completion of your orders.
IP ADDRESSES & COOKIES
I may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to my advertisers.
I may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. In collecting this information I am able to improve my site and deliver a better and more personalised service.
You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of my site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
WHERE I STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I will do my best to protect your personal data. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and I cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to my site. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
I use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to my service.
- To ensure that the content of my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from me or in the event that I feel something will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing me to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and myself.
I may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.
If you do not want your data used in this way, please tick the relevant box on the form in which I collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As defined in Section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985, I may disclose your personal information to any member of my group. These include my subsidiaries, my ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
I may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that I sell or buy.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information I hold about you. Any request may be subject to a fee of £10 in order to meet my costs in providing any details of the information I may hold about you.